#My3Things Positive Parenting Motivator: Week 15
As you know #My3Things is my way to try to value myself and my parenting a bit more, so I’ve created this and a linky for other bloggers to join in with too.
Each week I list three things that have not gone so well that week, three things I want to focus on improving next week, and ending the post with three things I’ve done really well. The reason it’s in this order is because you should always end on a positive!
It’s not about telling yourself off, or criticising, it’s about self improvement and recognising the skills and good things about us which we always ignore. Yes it starts by looking at what wasn’t too good, but this is so you can reflect on why these may have gone wrong and then look at how to avoid this next week- we learn from our mistakes!
The linky is to keep me and you guys motivated- thanks to all those who joined in last week and hope to see you again this week!
If you don’t have time to write a post like this, feel free to link up with a post you’ve written this week showing happy parenting times or achievements!
3 Things That Were Not So Good This Week
- Work is behind because I have had a nasty stomach bug the last couple of days which has totally wiped me out. Puking non-stop for 8 hours overnight was fun. Best bit was it started when taking Chunk home in the car, so had to keep stopping to puke- getting him up the stairs was a mission!
- Chunk has really started to give me some attitude recently, a few sayings he has learnt at nursery have not been helpful either!
- My mum has gone away on holiday and it’s half term so having to also attempt to look after my nephew and all the boys do at the moment is beat each other up… argh.
3 Things I Want To Focus On Next Week
- Getting my work back on track now I’ve started to feel less ill.
- Sorting out our Halloween outfits for our party, I’m so unorganised!
- Sorting out the presents I’ve got so far for Xmas rather than just dumping them in my office!
3 Things I’ve Done WELL This Week
- I have started to come to terms with my 30th birthday which is fast approaching.
- I have been a bit more creative with my boy and made sure he has got to do nice things during half term like the Sea Life Centre.
- I have managed to get through a sick bug with a toddler and without my mummy (sob).
Now It’s Your Turn…