It’s not about telling yourself off, or criticising, it’s about self improvement and recognising the skills and good things about us which we always ignore. Yes it starts by looking at what wasn’t too good, but this is so you can reflect on why these may have gone wrong and then look at how to avoid this next week- we learn from our mistakes!
The linky is to keep me and you guys motivated- thanks to all those who joined in last week and hope to see you again this week!
- I found out that my car was very dangerous to the point that one road bump could have taken the bottom of the car off right where my son sits! It looks as if the problem was there long before I bought it, so the garage sold it to me with a possible “fake” MOT pass. Scared me so much I cannot tell you, and I basically had to try to find the money for a new car the following day!
- My son’s heart operation is this week and I am scared! Don’t feel very organised for it!
- My healthy eating has not gone well this week, I have been comfort eating due to all the different stressors!
3 Things I Want To Focus On Next Week
- Being strong for my little boy throughout his heart surgery and his recovery.
- Getting my healthy eating back on track and even starting my exercise again.
- Looking for some paid work as I haven’t found any this year so far!
3 Things I’ve Done WELL This Week
- I have not had a breakdown like I usually would when my car problem occurred. I was stressed, but I sorted it out quickly.
- I have done a lot of decluttering in our home to the point that I rather like the way the place is looking now! Helps clear my mind too.
- I have managed to stay cool and calm about my son’s surgery and the imminent trek we will be undertaking to London for it.