#My3Things Positive Parenting Motivator: Week 21
#My3Things is my way to try to value myself and my parenting a bit more, so I’ve created this and a linky for other bloggers to join in with too.
Each week I list three things that have not gone so well that week, three things I want to focus on improving next week, and ending the post with three things I’ve done really well. The reason it’s in this order is because you should always end on a positive!
It’s not about telling yourself off, or criticising, it’s about self improvement and recognising the skills and good things about us which we always ignore. Yes it starts by looking at what wasn’t too good, but this is so you can reflect on why these may have gone wrong and then look at how to avoid this next week- we learn from our mistakes!
The linky is to keep me and you guys motivated- thanks to all those who joined in last week and hope to see you again this week!
If you don’t have time to write a post like this, feel free to link up with a post you’ve written this week showing happy parenting times or achievements!
3 Things That Were Not So Good This Week
- Three days into being back at nursery after his heart surgery and he already has a cold!
- I’m still finding it hard to tolerate milk to the point where my body is in agony and it’s driving me mad and now I am on tablets to try to help my stomach and am dairy free whilst doctors try to figure out what is going on as the pain is now not just dairy!
- Not being able to know what is going to trigger my pain at the moment means my food choices have been very up and down this week.
3 Things I Want To Focus On Next Week
- Getting back into my healthy eating once I have worked out what to avoid.
- Continue putting together the dining room I have created from my spare room.
- Sorting out the mess that is my bedroom.
3 Things I’ve Done WELL This Week
- I have managed to stay away from dairy and feel that I may do this permanently!
- I have turned my spare bedroom into a dining room so that we have space to eat and do messy crafts.
- I have been appreciating a lot of the little things in life, and realising how precious and short it really is.
Now it’s your turn…