#My3Things Positive Parenting Motivator: Week 22
#My3Things is my way to try to value myself and my parenting a bit more, so I’ve created this and a linky for other bloggers to join in with too.
Each week I list three things that have not gone so well that week, three things I want to focus on improving next week, and ending the post with three things I’ve done really well. The reason it’s in this order is because you should always end on a positive!
It’s not about telling yourself off, or criticising, it’s about self improvement and recognising the skills and good things about us which we always ignore. Yes it starts by looking at what wasn’t too good, but this is so you can reflect on why these may have gone wrong and then look at how to avoid this next week- we learn from our mistakes!
The linky is to keep me and you guys motivated- thanks to all those who joined in last week and hope to see you again this week!
If you don’t have time to write a post like this, feel free to link up with a post you’ve written this week showing happy parenting times or achievements!
3 Things That Were Not So Good This Week
- I have taken two single beds by myself up to my flat (four flights of stairs) as well as assembled it by myself and carried other bits of furniture alone. This has hurt my back and my hip due to being too independent that I never ask for help when I should.
- I have not done nearly as much work as I should have done as I have felt so tired and unwell.
- I caught my boy’s virus this week so have felt pants.
3 Things I Want To Focus On Next Week
- Getting the workouts done now that I’m feeling a bit better in myself.
- Upcycle some more furniture and do some more decluttering.
- Start looking at some holidays to cheer me up.
3 Things I’ve Done WELL This Week
- I have managed to stay away from dairy and am now on some medication that’s helping my stomach.
- I have assembled a new bed for my son and rearranged his bedroom and feel quite proud of what I’ve achieved.
- I have taken Chunk to a few friends houses this week so we have both had some good social time.
Now it’s your turn…