#My3Things Positive Parenting Motivator: Week 23
#My3Things is my way to try to value myself and my parenting a bit more, so I’ve created this and a linky for other bloggers to join in with too.
Each week I list three things that have not gone so well that week, three things I want to focus on improving next week, and ending the post with three things I’ve done really well. The reason it’s in this order is because you should always end on a positive!
It’s not about telling yourself off, or criticising, it’s about self improvement and recognising the skills and good things about us which we always ignore. Yes it starts by looking at what wasn’t too good, but this is so you can reflect on why these may have gone wrong and then look at how to avoid this next week- we learn from our mistakes!
The linky is to keep me and you guys motivated- thanks to all those who joined in last week and hope to see you again this week!
If you don’t have time to write a post like this, feel free to link up with a post you’ve written this week showing happy parenting times or achievements!
3 Things That Were Not So Good This Week
- I have been lazy as usual and still not done any exercise!
- I have had various things break this week including the car and this laptop!
- My sleep is still very up and down.
3 Things I Want To Focus On Next Week
- Getting the workouts done now that I’m feeling a bit better in myself.
- Declutter the mess that is my bedroom.
- Continue sorting out my work so it doesn’t get on top of me.
3 Things I’ve Done WELL This Week
- I have managed to upcycle some great furniture for Chunk’s room!
- I have enjoyed some erm fun with an amazingly hot, younger guy and loving the single life.
- I have planned some fun things for Chunk including a trip to London this week and planning an abroad holiday for this year!
Now it’s your turn…