Each week I list three things that have not gone so well that week, three things I want to focus on improving next week, and ending the post with three things I’ve done really well. The reason it’s in this order is because you should always end on a positive!
It’s not about telling yourself off, or criticising, it’s about self improvement and recognising the skills and good things about us which we always ignore. Yes it starts by looking at what wasn’t too good, but this is so you can reflect on why these may have gone wrong and then look at how to avoid this next week- we learn from our mistakes!
The linky is to keep me and you guys motivated- thanks to all those who joined in last week and hope to see you again this week!
If you don’t have time to write a post like this, feel free to link up with a post you’ve written this week showing happy parenting times or achievements!
3 Things That Were Not So Good This Week
- Not been very creative with Chunk at home this week at all which I feel guilty about.
- Not been organised to the point that I forgot about an upcoming holiday completely!
- My workouts haven’t been as often this week
3 Things I Want To Focus On Next Week
- Carry on working out and eating better.
- Find some more things for us to do indoors on the rainy days to keep him entertained.
- Get organised with upcoming work and holidays.
3 Things I’ve Done WELL This Week
- I have started socialising a lot more, setting up playdates and activities for us which has worn us both out!
- I have managed to start getting some bits done at home, such as making my Xmas cake!
- I have dealt with some very difficult emotional things this week very well and without my usual anxious rubbish.