#My3Things Positive Parenting Motivator: Week 16
As you know #My3Things is my way to try to value myself and my parenting a bit more, so I’ve created this and a linky for other bloggers to join in with too.
Each week I list three things that have not gone so well that week, three things I want to focus on improving next week, and ending the post with three things I’ve done really well. The reason it’s in this order is because you should always end on a positive!
It’s not about telling yourself off, or criticising, it’s about self improvement and recognising the skills and good things about us which we always ignore. Yes it starts by looking at what wasn’t too good, but this is so you can reflect on why these may have gone wrong and then look at how to avoid this next week- we learn from our mistakes!
The linky is to keep me and you guys motivated- thanks to all those who joined in last week and hope to see you again this week!
If you don’t have time to write a post like this, feel free to link up with a post you’ve written this week showing happy parenting times or achievements!
3 Things That Were Not So Good This Week
- Chunk’s sleeping has been horrific, meaning I’ve hardly had any because he keeps getting into my bed and it’s driving me mad!
- Chunk has really started to give me some attitude recently and this week it has got a lot worse with a lot of screaming at me and refusing to do things.
- I am getting behind with work and my blogging as I am lacking in energy this week.
3 Things I Want To Focus On Next Week
- Getting my work back on track ASAP.
- Being calmer at night when he’s kicking off at 2am.
- Sorting out the presents I’ve got so far for Xmas rather than just dumping them in my office!
3 Things I’ve Done WELL This Week
- We went to a toddler Halloween party and he loved it! He was a skeleton and he got a lot of sweeties- I even dressed up!
- I have decided this week to completely change the way I eat as I’m sick of the way I look and feel so today is day two!
- I have started collecting more Christmas gift ideas for the adults in the family.
Now it’s your turn…