#My3Things Positive Parenting Motivator: Week 17
#My3Things is my way to try to value myself and my parenting a bit more, so I’ve created this and a linky for other bloggers to join in with too.
Each week I list three things that have not gone so well that week, three things I want to focus on improving next week, and ending the post with three things I’ve done really well. The reason it’s in this order is because you should always end on a positive!
It’s not about telling yourself off, or criticising, it’s about self improvement and recognising the skills and good things about us which we always ignore. Yes it starts by looking at what wasn’t too good, but this is so you can reflect on why these may have gone wrong and then look at how to avoid this next week- we learn from our mistakes!
The linky is to keep me and you guys motivated- thanks to all those who joined in last week and hope to see you again this week!
If you don’t have time to write a post like this, feel free to link up with a post you’ve written this week showing happy parenting times or achievements!
3 Things That Were Not So Good This Week
- Chunk’s sleeping has still been very up and down and is really starting to get to me.
- Chunk and Curly are fighting so much at the moment every ten minutes so this has been starting to make it difficult to look after them together for long periods without ending up being a nagging, shouty mum which does my head in!
- I found that my son has ANOTHER health condition and nothing can be done until he’s five years old, so this was a shock.
3 Things I Want To Focus On Next Week
- Getting my work back on track ASAP.
- Not allowing Chunk to sleep in my bed no matter how many times he has come into it during the night.
- Find some inner calm at times that the boys are driving me insane.
3 Things I’ve Done WELL This Week
- We now have two indoor guinea pigs and it’s been lovely to see how Chunk has held them and told them he loves them.
- I have lost some weight this week which is amazing!
- I have started to look forward to my 30th birthday this weekend!
Now it’s your turn…