Each week I list three things that have not gone so well that week, three things I want to focus on improving next week, and ending the post with three things I’ve done really well. The reason it’s in this order is because you should always end on a positive!
It’s not about telling yourself off, or criticising, it’s about self improvement and recognising the skills and good things about us which we always ignore. Yes it starts by looking at what wasn’t too good, but this is so you can reflect on why these may have gone wrong and then look at how to avoid this next week- we learn from our mistakes!
The linky is to keep me and you guys motivated- thanks to all those who joined in last week and hope to see you again this week!
If you don’t have time to write a post like this, feel free to link up with a post you’ve written this week showing happy parenting times or achievements!
3 Things That Were Not So Good This Week
- Diet completely out of the window due to going on holiday!
- Not slept too well this week due to uncomfy sofa on holiday for me so energy lacking.
- Chunk seems to have got what looks like chicken pox so we left our holiday early and I’ve had a reaction to some random bites!
3 Things I Want To Focus On Next Week
- Restart my diet and working out this week to burn off the holiday junk food.
- Nursing my boy back to good health.
- Get more organised with upcoming work and activities.
3 Things I’ve Done WELL This Week
- Avoided falling apart when I was told his heart surgery is imminent.
- Took Chunk on holiday and had some lovely moments on a gorgeous sandy beach (that Ryan Reynolds and Kevin Costner were filming on at the same time I might add!).
- I have been enjoying my boy on holiday rather than worrying about day to day stresses.