Herstmonceux Castle is a fairy tale setting for a totally different family weekend. Wizards, jesters, knights, dragons and princesses await the kids. Guests can enjoy medieval glamping, standard camping in the castle grounds, or even a real bed in the onsite B&B. Or just come for the day.
Highlights of the Weekend include:
– Jousting – twice daily full armour shows
– Musical entertainment – traditional, folk and everything in between
– Daily grand parades, battles and an evening torch lit procession
– Minstrels, magicians and mystery
– Jesters, jugglers and bird of prey
– Theatre in the Mud. The Mud Brothers return for more hilarious and messy fun!
– Kids’ Kingdom: drum, sword, circus, jester schools, archery, medieval bushcraft, pony rides, puppet theatre and shows, medieval skittles and crafts, campfire storytelling and star-gazing.
– Hundreds of traditional craftsmen, traders and workshops: chain mailing, iron work, wood weaving, blacksmith forging, calligraphy, brass rubbing, candle making, stone carving
– Huge range of craft ales, ciders & mead at the Buxom Wench & Jester Taverns
– Excellent traditional food – savour hogs roasting over open coals
– Stunning surroundings in the beautiful castle gardens and grounds with optional camping.
To be in with a chance to win this family day pass, simply use the Rafflecopter form below to enter in lots of different ways. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway